This company put an Income Execution on my bank account.It was a joint account that I had with my disabled mother.

She could not write out her bills, due to a stoke, so I had to do her banking for her. All the money was hers.

I proved that to them. They were supposed to release the funds back to the account. Never did.

They sent a release letter to the bank, wording it incorrectly. That lead to it falling into the wrong department. Long story short, it was a delay tactic, because you only have 10 days to prove to the bank that the company released the execution. It was then up to me, to get an attorney to fight them.

I did not have the funds to do it, so in the end, they stole money from a disabled woman.

All of the deposits were her social security checks.A papertrail that was proven to be Correct.

This company is ***!

Had an Experience with Rubin Rothman?

Comments

#194741

my email is williamsleslie61@hotmail.com please email me with the information.

legs

ANYONE W/SOCIAL SECURITY INCOME OR DISABILITY INCOME SHOULD HAVE THE MONEY IN AN ETA ACCOUNT.CERTAIN BANKS IN ALL AREAS OF THE COUNTRY PROVIDE SOCIAL SECURITY DEPOSITS IF THEY ARE NOT CO-MINGLED WITH ANY OTHER MONIES.

THE ONLY EXCEPTION WOULD BE A GOVERNMENT DEBT, OR CHILD SUPPORT, OR ALIMONY. ETA ACCTS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO LIENS, IF RUBIN & ROTHMAN TOOK DISABILTY PAYMENTS THERE IS A TIME LIMIT. YOU HAVE TO NOTIFY THEM, THAT SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY IS INVOLVED, BUT AGAIN IT MUST NOT BE CO MINGLED W/ANY OTHER FUNDS. ANYONE ON DISABILITY, OR SOCIAL SECURITY WHO OWES CREDIT CARDS, SHOULD IMMEDIATELY FIND A BANK OFFERING ETA ACCOUNTS TO PROTECT YOUR FUNDS IN YOUR AREA.

GO TO SOCIAL SECURITY WEB SITE OR SEARCH ENGINE SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS ETA ACCOUNTS AND SHOULD TAKE YOU TO S.S. WEBSITE WHICH WILL ASK YOU TO PUT IN ZIP CODE, AND GIVE YOU ETA BANKS IN YOUR AREA. SOCIAL SECURIT FUNDS CAN'T BE LIENED IF IN AN ETA ACCT. UNLESS THE DEBT IS GOVT.

OR ALIMONY, OR CHILD SUPPORT.

STOP THE ABUSE, IF YOU ARE ON DISABILITY, OR A SOCIAL SECURITY RECIPIENT.AGAIN, THE FUNDS CAN'T BE CO MINGLED.

If it was her social security, the bank is not suppose to allow any withdraws of that sort, get ahold of your states attorney general on the matter and make the complaint against your bank for allowing SSD to be taken.