Rotten *** froze our bank account and garnished my husband's already low wages for a *** car loan.We could not pay bills or buy groceries because we got our entire paychecks stolen by them via direct deposit.

To make a long story short, he got sick and could no longer work and now gets disability. They can no longer garnish his money and we now have more to spend on us instead of this worthless company for a car we no longer own.

They will never get their money if I can help it.*** Rubin and Rothman.

Had an Experience with Rubin Rothman?

Comments

I was served a summons from Rubin and rothman for capital one.Agreed to a payment and I made those payments for almost 2 years.

Then all if a sudden I get a civil suit from sheriff's office stating if I did not pay 10% of my gross wages that they are going to garnish my wages. Now I get a letter that they denied my payment because it was not in timely manner!!! I owe less than a $1000 now and was making payments in between being laid off and trying to find another job. I just don't understand!!

I could see if I was not making payments but I was!!! What else can I do.

Now reading all these other comments I am afraid they are going to lock my bank account, then I will lose my home.:(

Finn Law Group - Tom Finn, Attorney - Hilton Head Island  ***USE CAUTION*** Finn Law Group "This so-called attorney attempted to intimidate me based on the false allegations of his personal friend, Paulette Elaine Rocco Gosden Tumbarello. She is a real estate broker in Hilton..." Read more McCullough And Mitchell - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS McCullough And Mitchell "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more The McMillan Law Firm La Mesa Scott McMillan Attorney The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan La Mesa Attorney , www.mcmillanlaw.us 4670 Nebo Drive, was found to be a vexatious litigant. A vexatious litigant is ‘”The constant suer…'" (In re Kinney (2011) 201 Cal.App.4th..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - Scott McMillan Law Firm - La Mesa - Malpractice The Mcmillan Law Firm "Scott McMillan, La Mesa, was fined WITH his client by San Diego Superior Court for almost $16,000 and is now fighting a losing battle in the Court of Appeal Case..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more