filters
state:
city:
product:

Rubin Rothman - Horrible

I had a agreementh pay off my debt and was making the payments and they still place a judgement against me... with bank statements to prove payments.
1.3

Rubin Rothman - I would not have a favorable opinion of this company, if not

I would not have a favorable opinion of this company, if not for Curtis Brown. He worked with me, and am happy to report this debt is behind me. It's thanks to Curtis and I am grateful. Marie L.

Rubin Rothman - Great Customer Service

I Spoke to yvonne Customer service Rep. Yvonne was So Helpful & Explain all My Quesrions & Concerns .Best Customer Service .While Handling My Debt.We need more Customer Service like Yvonne

Rubin Rothman - 5 STARS

Account resolution specialist Russell Malone was very helpful !conversation was comfortable and easy to understand.Very appreciative of his service.
4.7
#1220358
Reply to reviews
Was served a law suit with no prior documentations explaining debt that I aledgely owe.No.bills in mail nothing to warm me of a law suit coming.Very unfair and shady ptactices.this happened feb of 2018
Madperson09

Same just happened to me!!! Within one week of a phone call asking me to pay I have now been served! Wasn’t even given a chance to pay !!!! Shady lawyers using pushy tactics! ...

Rubin Rothman - Good experience

Mr. R.Malone was very informative and helpful!!
#1206721

Rubin Rothman - Excellent

Russel Malone is very informative. I was having a hard time understanding what went wrong on my account and he provided excellent customer service making sure I understood.
#1201167

Rubin Rothman - Excellent customer service

The Representative Elvis Williams was very knowledgeable and helpful. Also very professional and great customer service. File No:1169803
#1198661

Rubin Rothman - Great place

A lot of Great people at that company.

Contact Rubin Rothman

Mailing Address:
Rubin Rothman
787 Veterans Memorial Hwy #32
Islandia, New York 11749
United States
Phone:
(631) 234-1500
I was pleased to have Russell Malone on the phone . Russell was not but understanding and helpful
Joanne Mack

I too had a very pleasant and positive experience with Mr. Russell Malone, he was very helpful in explaining my options. This is the first time in my lifetime that dealing wit...

Islandia, New York