im 35 now and at 18 had a hospital bill at good sam.thought was covered by insurance 5000.
there after me for 10000 now and i tried years ago to make payments. they said fine and wanted me to sign papers saying i'll pay 200 per month for three months then the balance. i refused to sign and said do what you have to do. there is no payment plan.
your all right .THEY SUCK.
there relentless and as annoying as knats at the beach.def.thieves even calling my house to have me borrow money from my father or relatives
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "On April 27, 2013, a young man with heavy boxes on a gurney slammed in to me from behind at Trader Joe's Palm Desert, CA; he did not observe me..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "My 2015 Nissan Altima has been in the service shop at Nissan dealership for 34 days for a toxic smell that comes out of the AC vents and the windsheild..."
- "For 2 months long , almost every night after 10pm , doordash people send a wrong delivery to my house and some of the so called dashers are rude and..."
- "I purchased a new Miele S8390 FreshAir Canister Vacuum July 31, 2015, $599.00 Online from Amazon.com from Winchester vacuums. My complaint is the same product flaw I had I n my old Meile..."