Rubin Rothman - forget credit bills
im 35 now and at 18 had a hospital bill at good sam.thought was covered by insurance 5000.
there after me for 10000 now and i tried years ago to make payments. they said fine and wanted me to sign papers saying i'll pay 200 per month for three months then the balance. i refused to sign and said do what you have to do. there is no payment plan.
your all right .THEY SUCK.
there relentless and as annoying as knats at the beach.def.thieves even calling my house to have me borrow money from my father or relativesf1fb8f4 review #258200
You may also like
- "I've just been on hold for 48 minutes after being disconnected. Te representative was not able to access my files nor answer my questions about my application. When I asked..."
- "Unfortunately I have Humana PPO Disability. Before choosing Humana, I called and listed the services that my condition requires and was assured that they would be covered - that was..."
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "I signed a lease to Village Place apartments owned by St Vincent De Paul in San Diego and was expected to become a crack user and dealer. I was set..."
- "I ordered furniture for my daughter's apartment and had to take 2 days off to accommodate separate delivery dates. They delivered a piece of her furniture (picture attached) with..."
- "The clothes do not fit at all I want a full refund the only giving me small percent I spent almost 200 and get only 90 dollars And they say..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."