im 35 now and at 18 had a hospital bill at good sam.thought was covered by insurance 5000.
there after me for 10000 now and i tried years ago to make payments. they said fine and wanted me to sign papers saying i'll pay 200 per month for three months then the balance. i refused to sign and said do what you have to do. there is no payment plan.
your all right .THEY SUCK.
there relentless and as annoying as knats at the beach.def.thieves even calling my house to have me borrow money from my father or relatives
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "I buy here often, I love watches and love gifting them, I own A seamaster, an aquaracer and a few Movado and other brands. not all form them but most,..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "Today July 24 my husband and I stopped in Dunkin Donuts for a regular cup of coffee for him and hot Macchiato for me along with 2 jelly..."
- "returns DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. After receiving merchandise that was repackaged in a mailing envelope to disguise a VERY damaged carton, upon further inspection, there were TWO orange labels..."