im 35 now and at 18 had a hospital bill at good sam.thought was covered by insurance 5000.
there after me for 10000 now and i tried years ago to make payments. they said fine and wanted me to sign papers saying i'll pay 200 per month for three months then the balance. i refused to sign and said do what you have to do. there is no payment plan.
your all right .THEY SUCK.
there relentless and as annoying as knats at the beach.def.thieves even calling my house to have me borrow money from my father or relatives
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Health Insurance
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Odds on Promotions and hole in one international and hole in one usa are all scammers and they are ALL THE SAME COMPANY I know i was offered a job..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "After hitting a deer, the Progressive rep explained their Guarantee Program for fixing my car's damage. They explained the work is 100% guaranteed and ensures the car won't be..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I am a 72-year-old woman, single and live in the mountains. Well my health has always been very good , lately I had found myself feeling overly tired . Once..."
- "I bought a Hoover® SteamScrub™ 2-in-1 from hoover.com almost a month ago. They sent me a damaged product and it was in really bad condition too. I called them and..."
- "Our rent went from 1600 to over 2400 for a 12 month lease. They are trying to say it's only a 12% increase. What's 50% of 1600? 800! Why are..."