im 35 now and at 18 had a hospital bill at good sam.thought was covered by insurance 5000.
there after me for 10000 now and i tried years ago to make payments. they said fine and wanted me to sign papers saying i'll pay 200 per month for three months then the balance. i refused to sign and said do what you have to do. there is no payment plan.
your all right .THEY SUCK.
there relentless and as annoying as knats at the beach.def.thieves even calling my house to have me borrow money from my father or relatives
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "I live in a rule area, I pay state farm $5,000.00 a year. On 5/13/14 a person back into my car in a parking lot, my car wasn't damaged. When..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Well recently I decided to look in my *** alienware x51 r2 because it cant play games without the video settings set to low or medium at a decent fps. When..."
- "I would give San Diego Two Men and a Truck 0 stars if I could. I have moved 18 times in my life and never have I had such..."
- "We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential..."